Wednesday, October 13, 2004

.:Today's Batch:.

Student: Sir, I heard someone cried yesterday because of Marcelle.

Marcelle: Why me? I was being nice. I just asked her about Thesis seven, and...

Student: But that's a scary question! Oh, well. Anyway, what do you want me to answer?

Marcelle: Oh, I don't know. How about... Thesis seven?

Student: I said too much.

Camillo was telling everyone to avoid looking at my Punisher shirt, though. I think I was scaring people quite a bit... come on. A shirt shouldn't be enough to scare these people...

In any case, things have been interesting for the most part. I just wish I had more time to think stuff over... I've been so loaded with work, and now that it's all done... I feel... empty.

Maybe because I haven't really been around someone special lately...

Sigh...

No comments: