Friday, October 22, 2004

.:A Run-In:.

Ran into Emily Fenix a while ago after work. She's apparently working for "Shop With No Name" now, and it was interesting, really. She hasn't changed much. Still the wide-eyed, interesting conversationalist that she was. Can't help but be pleased about it, as I honestly had a recent dearth of hugs, and one from her certainly helped pick me up again after all the recent sad stuff...

I hope to meet her again, soon. I asked her for a letter as well when I found the time to squeeze it into the discussion. It's been great seeing her again, and I'm glad we still keep in touch... She probably would drop by the Philosophy department soon enough, according to her. That'd be great.

.:Sort Of Starstruck:.

Stupid me didn't get a picture for this, but...

George and I interviewed Pops Fernandez this morning about her new album. It was interesting, really, as I was tempted to contact a certain friend of mine ::winks:: about it, but decided not to stir up any trouble...

Pops is prettier in person than she is on television, in my opinion. She's very nice and affable, and I have a feeling she hasn't had interviews with Boy Abunda lately, because when I asked her who she sees when she looks into the mirror, she felt that it was such a deep, philosophical question. I found that funny, but then didn't bother informing her about the source of the question...

In any case, it was fun, really. The interview went smoothly for the most part, although I didn't have a mic or headphones throughout as Pops had them. Nonetheless, it was all good...

... and she kissed me on the cheek after the whole thing. Yay.

.:Mini Date:.

Grace and I were supposed to watch the Doll Master, but instead opted to just have dinner instead in Tokyo Tokyo. Must remember to always bring the Nakarami card from now on... oh, well.

Grace and I had fun, really, and she even watched me rack up eight straight wins on Marvel vs. Capcom II.

And we noticed one thing... finally! A new Capcom fighting game! Weird-looking system, though... but it's all good...

No comments: