Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Oops!

.:Erratum:.

Apparently, my TV appearance on Channel 11 wasn't tonight, but this Wednesday night, around 6:30 PM. This is for the show "The Sweet Life", and features my magic gig last Saturday for the Harry Potter book launch.

That being said, hope you guys can catch it!

.:More Delays:.

I won't be updating my blog the way I want because this stupid job is killing me.

The straw that breaks this camel's back is about there already.

I did not graduate Cum Laude from Ateneo just to be a glorified spinner. Screw this.

What you can expect me to write about:

- My Beloved
- The Potter book launch
- The Book 7 review
- Hanging out with some of the JGL
- Hanging out at El's this Monday night
- Philosophy class
- Dr. Angeles mentioning Mr. Bulaong in class
- How my company has decided to screw me over... again

No comments: