Tuesday, July 31, 2007

So Harrassed...

.:Unemployed For A Month...:.

Reedley's schoolyear isnt' starting for another month.

I desperately need gigs this August, or else I'd be dead in the water by the time I get to September...

.:Seven Months, Or Three Months, However Which Way You Count It...:.

... Don't you just love being able to celebrate two monthsaries with your Beloved in a month?!?

Mwah! I love you, my Beloved!

.:My Last Day...:.

After everything has been said and done, I'm going to miss radio. Not necessarily WAVE itself since being in the graveyard shift meant there wasn't anyone to miss, but radio in general. It does drive me nuts though to realize that I was driven out of radio by the very same people who gave me my first actual break in the industry.

It was a very underwhelming final show for me, truth be told. Nothing spectacular, nothing controversial, and only a lame joke by the jock after me to wrap everything up. A lame joke that most certainly did me no favors.

Three years in radio, and this is pretty much all I have to show for it. Isn't that just peachy?

No comments: