Monday, July 07, 2003

Quick post...

I'll add to it tomorrow.

Welcome back, Melchoir! I hope you have a good time here in the Philippines... and you owe me a Guilty Gear rematch. :)

I've not much else to say. I think I'm just glad that I've been able to go help out a few friends, and Ekai went on air with Chico and Delamar today... pretty interesting, actually. This seems to be a sequel to the story of somebody else I know... ah, well. I know that things are going just fine right now...

I even aced the first part of my history exams, and I think I can get an A for history if this keeps up. Nonetheless, I know I've been trying to make a lot of my friends happy, and I end up resenting the fact that I'm beginning to feel like Harry Potter again... too heroic for his own good.

Ah, well.

No comments: