Wednesday, July 09, 2003

You might say that after what happened at the start of yesterday, there was nowhere for me to go but up... and thank goodness I was right...

- Let's face it. I was glad to be there at the RX Station yesterday, regardless if it was at the cost of getting zero in a quiz. Chico and Delle didn't have a single visitor today, prior to me, and my experimenting with my hair gave them quite a boost... I was glad I was the number two answer there, though. "I learned from the Morning Rush that what your detractors have to say are far less important than what those who believe in you have to say."

- While yes, my worry for my friend has been growing bigger and bigger, I must say that I should give her credit where credit is due, and acknowledge that she has a good head on her shoulders. I'm sure she'll be just fine, as long as I'm always around for her...

- I can almost say that I now have a friend that I can really count on. I hope that same friend can likewise count on me... I don't want to just go and dispense with the term "best friend" anymore, but I do believe I'm getting there...

- I got published online in The Matrix Essays. My article is entitled "Neo Vs. Smith: The One Vs. The Many".

- I managed to speak to Abby, and she found it amusing that people are turning to me for advice. Seeing how I've been asking her for advice for years, I can't blame her. Yes, I guess nothing can be done about my situation with her brother (That we're not on speaking terms.), but live and let live, I suppose, will be the order of the day, as far as that goes. She wasn't comfy with the idea that she can still affect me quite a deal, but then, I wouldn't want Sach to see me with my 5566/Pineapple hairstyle now, would I? Let's not tarnish my rep any furher. Besides, I'm not going to La Salle with that kind of hair, either... heh. I suppose it's good to be speaking to her on such normal premises now... though of course, I have to be defensive and say that the people who matter the most will naturally affect me, so that includes her...

- Lastly, Grace has been such an angel to me. I've been so distressed yesterday, and there she was, patiently listening to my every word. I'm so glad that she understood me and how I felt about the day. Grace is the best person I can ever ask for in my life right now, and I thank her for being there for me.

No comments: