Wednesday, August 04, 2004

Lookie Now...

.:Lazy:.

Wow. Instead of working on starting my paper about the Matrix and Heraclitus, here I am in the Philosophy department, thinking of what to blog about today…

In any case, the morning was funny, for the most part. I was immensely amused over having heard the Morning Rush, with all their comedy for the day. Chico apparently even left their microphones on at one point, and it was funny how that went on… ah, well.

.:Writer’s Block:.

This writer’s block will prolly be good for the rest of the day. Still, I’m sure I can write blog entries, just no go for poetry and abstracts… too bad.

I’m going to submit some pictures to Seeker Magazine for scanning in the near future. More interestingly, I’m going to meet up with Cyril today, and we’re going to the usual suspect’s house… some things she might want to talk about with us, so it seems…

Gakk. I feel so unproductive today. Not even a single poem idea flying through my head…

No comments: