Thursday, September 16, 2004

.:Ignore This:.

Purely for bookkeeping purposes...

Confucius: Confucian Analects, the Great Learning and the Doctrine of the Mean, by James Legge. Dover Publications, 1971.

.:Radio Works:.

So yesterday, I was fairly late getting to work, and then Robi promptly returned the favor to me by leaving the show early. It's all good. I had fun that time, because Waveback Wednesday means I get to play old songs... especially my personal favorite, "Fallin'". In any case, I really had a good time for the most part, notwithstanding the sudden blackout that happened. We were still on the air despite it.

Speaking of blackouts, there was an earthquake last night. Oh, well.

Heard Boom Gonzalez and Chico from RX, even, over our own station. The radio plugs we've been playing lately were fairly entertaining. Especially the part where Chico says "No, I didn't transfer stations." It's for the Radioworx coalition thing again, where 10 stations join forces to push the envelope for the radio medium. I really ought to pass by them one of these days. It's been a while since I've been to RX, but I guess I might have to wait for Delamar's birthday or something... I already have a nice present in mind for her.

.:The New Chronostax...:.

The new deck I came up with ought to look really good. Let's see how it works soon enough. Oh, well. I'm having a lot of fun with the new deck, and I hope to test it against some opponents soon enough.

Unfortunately, while I got a lot of cards from Neutral Grounds yesterday, I still didn't manage to meet up with Shiney... she was sick, apparently, so she had to go home.

.:Next Week, I Hope:.

I know my blogging hasn't been up to snuff lately. I'll prolly kick back into high gear when all my requirements are over and done with... I just have a few more things I have to do, after all... just a few more things...

No comments: