Monday, September 20, 2004

.:A Special Call:.

By some freakish rash of bad luck, when Dominique borrowed my phone to load his sim card inside, something went wrong, and ALL my text messages for the past two years (I have 128 MB of memory, so yes, I can get away with it.) got deleted. As I'm such a sentimental fool, I decided to take a page from a good friend's book and ask everyone who matters to please, please write me a letter to preserve the memories of my friendship with them. This would make the perfect 21st birthday gift for me...

I know I got handed lemons at this point, but after ascertaining by virtue of a sneaky approach that my memory card prolly got corrupted (We asked to “test” a memory card reader in Galleria...), I'm going to make lemonade out of this.

I'd really appreciate these letters, preferably written by hand. Feel free to e-mail me at mistervader@gmail.com if you feel like asking me how to get the letter to me. I would sincerely, sincerely appreciate it, and treasure it...

No comments: