Wednesday, September 08, 2004

So here I am right now, awaiting my oral examinations in Ancient Philosophy. I'll just make this a mad quick update...

First of all, let me thank Glenn for a short but interesting conversation over Starbucks this morning. I slept over at my aunt's house (Near Katipunan.) last night, so I managed to get to Ateneo really early as it was all walking distance.

Secondly, last night's Philosophy class was fun, if only for how Heidegger has been genuinely growing on me. Hope it all continues for me... I guess I have to submit the paper next semester, though...

Thirdly, I'm glad I had an interesting conversation with April (An ADS contemporary of mine.) over the Logos and the Sophon last night. I was lost about what she was talking about, until she suddenly talked about Heidegger and Heraclitus, and I knew where to take off from there...

No comments: