Tuesday, February 17, 2004

.:So THAT’S What It’s Called:.

Sacha has an uncanny positive 28 Karma on her Orkut account for the “Sexiness” category. At first glance, one could assume she has really biased friends (Like me!), considering how the most cleavage she has is the groove between the left and right hemispheres of her brain. Now, however, something scientific can actually back it up…

Sapiosexuality is the term used by people to pertain to one’s sex appeal brought about by his or her intelligence. Luckily for females, the term “Intellectual Whore” has been more tied to men now than to women, which means we could make sapiosexuality a more female-centered term. With that being said, we can then say that Sacha is simply oozing with sapiosexuality, then, which explains all the good karma she got in that category (Poor me. I wonder how few I got. I know I got at least three, though.). Nonetheless, I’m sure that there’re a lot of sapiophiles, all the same, who immensely enjoy getting their kicks from a very sapiosexual person. Wonderful. I wonder if anyone finds me the least bit sapiosexy? *crickets chirping in the background*

Didn’t think so either. Moving on…

.:Demoralized:.

Aside from a lack of appreciation for my efforts (Although the thanx mostly came offline. That’s good enough for me.) in Philo, I am severely demoralized over my on-air time being severely clipped because of the higher-ups. While I know I’m far from getting really better on air, the Hot 10 is my favorite portion, so it feels bad that I’m not answering it the way I wanted to any longer… you know how I feel about it? Note the guy in white. THAT’S how I feel.



Moving on, while my talks with Chico and Delle were fine, as that sapiosexual thing came from them, I noticed that Delle has been a bit cold towards me. I guess she’s still miffed over that Tower promo, and I can’t blame her, but it’s hard to keep things professional. I guess I’m not as sick as that new DJ in RX who recently left, making poor Tom Alvarez do eight hours of non-stop boardwork, 10 in the evening to 6 in the morning, but I still feel bad about it. Really bad. I could hardly engage them in conversation, which explains why I wanted to work the board if I’d be talking much less on the air, anyway. I’ve been improving a bit, but maybe I just didn’t see any hate mail today because I was at times on the other side of the booth and the Hot 10 had tons of entries. Other than that, I guess I had no choice, really. I had to cut down my on-air time, which wasn’t so bad, but what was pretty bad was that I had to skip the Hot 10. Ask me to shut up any other time but the Hot 10 and I’d be really happy.

Funny commercial for Leroy and Bodyguard, though…

.:Megalomaniac:.

MEGALOMANIAC
by Incubus

I hear you on the radio
You permeate my screen, its' unkind but
If I met you in a scissor fight
I'd cut off both your wings on principle alone
On principle alone

Hey megalomaniac
You're not Jesus
Yeah, you're no effing Elvis
Special, as you know yourself, maniac
Step down
Step down

If I were your appendages
I'd hold open your eyes
So you would see
That all of us are heaven sent
There was never meant to be only one
To be only one

Hey megalomaniac
You're not Jesus
Yeah, you're no effing Elvis
Special, as you know yourself, maniac
Step down
Step down

Yeah
You're no Jesus
You're not Elvis
...
You're no answer

Hey megalomaniac
You're not Jesus
Yeah, you're no effing Elvis
Special, as you know yourself, maniac
Step down


Didn’t even know that Incubus was singing about Bush in this song. Pretty clever. I actually like Incubus even more right now, what with this song really striking a political chord in me. Maybe I ought to write a song like that about FPJ. Knowing this country, though, it wouldn’t be too popular… ah, well.

.:Get Off The TV, Shawn!:.



Give it up, Shawn. Stop trying to hog the main event by beating Chris Benoit in a match and making his Royal Rumble win look practically worthless. I hate this politicking, and I don’t care if you’re better than Triple H in the ring. Benoit deserves the time and the focus of the Wrestlemania main event, so he doesn’t need you making this a triple threat match. Much less does he need you taking him out of the main event. He earned his spot, storyline or in real life though the case may be. Don’t rob him of his moment of glory, you sanctimonious bastich. Why don’t you start a program with someone else? No need for you to clutter up the main event, unless you and Hunter intend to BOTH tap at the same time to Benoit come Wrestlemania.

Stop robbing Benoit of his glory. It’s sick. You jabronis are holding the best technical wrestler in the WWE today down! The man doesn’t deserve it, not after all the work he has done for the company…

No comments: