Saturday, December 19, 2009

Maybe I Should Stay In This Saturday Night...

.:Friday’s DK:.

Well, that was interesting. Logan was the only one there, so it ended up just him and me during the show, which resulted in a rather interesting kind of rapport, as he was a bit surprised how talkative I could get when I didn’t have to worry about Cleo and Marf also getting their two cents in. That, and how it didn’t hurt because Cleo wasn’t gonna distract me at all, either for the day. LOL.

Anyways, all in all, things went pretty well. We talked about uropathy, the Pope, and a host of other crazy stuff, and it was pretty hilarious to hear Logan having a DJ dialogue by himself since I’m not cleared to do something like that on the air... heh.

Having said that, I was pretty glad how that turned out, as it showed that if needed be, I can keep up with the Joneses. It’s just hard to do that when you have to look out for three other people rather than just one, though.

.:The Christmas Party:.

My magic show during the party was quite a success, I must say. Even if the levitation towards the end didn’t produce the desired results, I think that all in all, I had a pretty good outing.

It was also a bit amusing for us to discover that doing improv songs during a Christmas party isn’t such a bad idea, either. We played a SPIT game, and that turned out for the better. Heh.

In any case, when I did the fork for one of the top people in the company, she was amazed, but felt dismayed when she showed the fork to the Ice Queen and saw her... icy reaction to the whole thing. She just looked at me and shook her head. Ah, well.

The night was capped by the fact that the Maintenance team won the competition yet again, and there was no question about how amazing their production number was. Furthermore, we had Rockeoke with Velcro, and I sang “Quit Playing Games With My Heart” and “Pare Ko”, albeit I modified the lyrics of the latter, which got quite a reaction from my officemates. Thankfully, most of them didn’t know who I was referencing during the song.

No comments: