Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Top 10 People I'm Most Grateful To In 2009, Part 6 Of 10...

.:The Top Ten People I’m Most Grateful For In 2010, Part 6 Of 10:.

5. Francis, Ronnie, Elbert, Estelle, Abby, Jonas, Sacha, Cami, Eky, Diane, Mark, Clair, And Charo

These are easily the closest friends I have whom I normally don’t really communicate with via their blogs or Plurk. I’ve been close to them for years, and I can never let a year pass by without reminding them how much they mean to me, especially my brother, Francis, who continues to be a revelation, as far as I’m concerned.

From giving me sensible advice and being my cold shower when I need to snap myself out of the stupor of emotional highs and lows, to being plainly the people I’d never hesitate to have behind me in a fight, these guys will always hold a special place in my heart.

To Elbert, thanks for being around when I need to talk to someone about career moves and the like.

To Estelle, you've been my bessie for three years already, and I can't thank you enough for that.

To Abby, what can I say? We've been friends for half my life already. Haha.

To Jonas, it's always a pleasure talking to you and doing business with you. Your wealth of experience is something I always treasure.

To Sacha, did you know my Lovey-Dovey looks like you? Wait 'til you see the pics. LOL.

To Cami and Eky, you're my cold showers when I get a little too caught up with being in love. =P

To Diane and Mark, thanks for being my most awesome gamer buddies.

To Clair, you've always been there for me. Always. Also, Sans Rival stuffed with Sylvanas! We must has it!

To Charo, you're the man! Heh.

To Ronnie, it's been years, and I've only started talking to you again this year, but you're still as awesome as you've been since high school. Thanks for being a great friend from half the globe away!

I've known all these guys for years already, and truly, they are among the few people who really do know me best. Lalo na si Francis - bata pa lang kami, magkapatid na kami.

The other posts in this 10-part series:

Part 1: The Itchyworms.
Part 2: The magic community.
Part 3: The blogosphere.
Part 4: My Plurk friends.
Part 5: Koji Morales.
Part 7: My Nuffnang family!
Part 8: The Disenchanted Kingdom!
Part 9: My Beloved.
Part 10: The comedians.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks bess! :) *hugs*

Jonas Diego said...

Likewise. :)

Jonas Diego said...

Likewise. ;)