Friday, December 11, 2009

Bullets For The Weekend...

.:Star City Fail, But Alternative Win:.

It was cool, even if things didn't go according to plan.

.:The Calm Before The Storm?:.

The DK went surprisingly well today, until the end, so it seems. I'm beginning to find the ability to fend for myself during the show, albeit I still need a bit of work as I'm worried if my retorts might actually offend. Hey, you never know.

In any case, the show was mostly filled with good vibes. Doc G showing up was a welcome change of pace, as he did quite well during his stint at Por-no, Por-yes.

.:This Is How My Blogs Will Look Like, Until...:.

... the ruddy thesis is done.

.:Seeing Print Yet Again!:.

I know I'm so delinquent at it, but here's my column for The POC this week. Hope you like it. :)

No comments: