Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Top 10 People I'm Most Grateful To In 2009, Part 4 Of 10...

.:The Top Ten People I’m Most Grateful For In 2010, Part 4 Of 10:.

7. My Plurk friends

Truth be told, spending majority of my time online and on Plurk has pretty much been the source of 90% of the things that go on in my life. I end up talking about what I notice on Plurk, stuff that caught my attention there, and so on and so forth. Majority of my blogger friends are friends I’m immensely closer to thanks to Plurk, in fact. Whether it’s bloggers like Manolo or Juned, or cosplayers like Merei, Crissey (Yihee!) and Alodia, to of course, my beloved Aircheck kids like Iza and MM, Plurk has been invaluable to me for the past year, as it has been in 2008, if not more so now.

And let's not forget that I should also thank my lovey-dovey, Jazminne! Hihihi.

Well, I guess it’s pretty obvious why I’m grateful to them, really. All in all, I think my life would be a lot less exciting without my Plurk friends filling me in on stuff I should actually know about.

The other posts in this 10-part series:

Part 1: The Itchyworms.
Part 2: The magic community.
Part 3: The blogosphere.
Part 5: Koji Morales.
Part 6: People who are practically my best friends.
Part 7: My Nuffnang family!
Part 8: The Disenchanted Kingdom!
Part 9: My Beloved.
Part 10: The comedians.

No comments: