Wednesday, December 30, 2009

The Top 10 People I'm Most Grateful To In 2009, Part 5 Of 10...

.:The Top Ten People I’m Most Grateful For In 2010, Part 5 Of 10:.

6. Koji Morales

While I would be forever grateful to Chico and Delamar for the impact they made on me throughout my life, one of their good friends, Koji Morales, has single-handedly been one of the people I’ve turned to the most the entire year.

Koji has had my back since the Campus 99.5 days, and continues to be one of the people I would practically trust with my life. He’s never had a shortage of good advice to spare me, nor has he ever looked at me and all my quirks and ever made me feel that I was a lesser person. There’s a lot to be said about a guy who could be both like an elder brother and a mentor to me in multiple aspects of my life.

I may not see him as often as I used to in 2008, but Koji, without a doubt, will continue to be a significant person in my life for the years to come. Few people are more genuinely more beautiful human beings than this man, and I’m grateful that he considers me his friend.

The other posts in this 10-part series:

Part 1: The Itchyworms.
Part 2: The magic community.
Part 3: The blogosphere.
Part 4: My Plurk friends.
Part 6: People who are practically my best friends.
Part 7: My Nuffnang family!
Part 8: The Disenchanted Kingdom!
Part 9: My Beloved.
Part 10: The comedians.

No comments: