Thursday, March 06, 2003

A clarification on my post... I wasn't exactly thinking about breaking up with Grace. That's silly, seeing how things are going so well between me and her right now (And seeing that the worst of times has never really torn us apart, either.). I simply meant to say that I don't want to have to come to a point where something, be it a breakup, OR ANYTHING ELSE, can make us bitter towards one another. In short, I work AGAINST any potential breakups...

But you see, talking about my lovelife isn't something I'm too comfortable with, so moving on... :biggrin: (Yeah, I love you too, Grace!)

On my movie reviews: you can always substitute the word "synopsis", if you're not comfortable with calling my opinions and analysis a review...

Charles, thank you for the windfall of thoughts. Constructive criticism is always welcome. But I still would want to learn how to delete shout-outs in case other people decide to come up with less... thought-out comments. Rest assured I'm not intending on deleting yours. I just realized that if a certain person who got banned in OB can harass one of the admins via text messaging, my blog isn't far off as a target, since I did put in my two cents on the issue... so again, any help on this from anyone would be sincerely appreciated.

I just thought of this... when you get people who are angry at you by pure association or Britney Spears, then something is seriously wrong with that person. 'Nuf said, jabroni. It's not like I exerted any effort to make your miserly existence any worse off than it already is, and if in case this is guilt by association, let me spell it out clearly: I. Am. Not. Associated. Haha-haha!

Just thought I'd rant that out of the way. More thoughts later...

No comments: