Friday, March 07, 2003

Hmmm... what's going on? Oh! It's Friday. I'll save all my ranting for next time and just make do with the Top Five for this week... (Shucks. Here I was, hoping to talk about burning bridges and all..)

Next week's Top Five: The Top Five Most Creative Basketball Team Names. I'm sure you know this stuff... Pandacan Giants would be an example, or maybe PLDT Call Boys... :laughs:

This week...

The Top Five Excuses To Give When Your Boss/Prof Catches You Sleeping On Your Desk:

5. I was pretty... occupied... last night. (With a matching wink.)
4. Hey! Someone put decaf in the wrong pot!
3. The doctor at the blood bank warned me about this...
2. I was working so hard last night, because I wanted to make sure that you'd be satisfied with my work and... *blah* *blah* *blah*
1. (Look up to the skies.)Amen.

No comments: