Tuesday, March 04, 2003

I had a short chat with *jaded* last night, and we really didn't have much to talk about...

I suppose right now, the both of us are feeling the crunch of extreme work. I'm just glad that there was no dire reason for me to actually speak with her. One can have only so many tragedies in a month...

I'm hitting that burnout part of my yearly cycle fairly late this schoolyear. I don't know if that's such a great thing, honestly. I just hope that my second wind comes around in time, because I sure need it. I just came from my oral exams with Mr. Lozada in history, and even after going over my article, I still cannot be certain whether or not my answer to the second question was right. I cannot be denied an A in his subject... no way. I just wish I remembered who John Schumacher was, because the Weapons of the Weak theory was one of the easiest questions for me, had I recalled it. I suppose a B+ standing after this exam will satiate me. If I get an A in my 3rd exam, then my recitation points will carry me through the exemption and an A...

P.R. showed me glimmers of hope. I think I can still ace it if I put a little more effort into it. I got a 92 and a 93 for my two recent works, and the 92 sure surprised me. RAW Deal rules. That's the material I used as a Press Kit...

I expect to settle a certain issue with someone I know online before this schoolyear ends, or at the latest, before the summer ends. The other issuse, well... I suppose I can leave HER to HER own devices by now. What goes around will come around. I don't even have to lift a finger...

I miss Grace. I hope I can meet her tonight...

No comments: