Monday, March 10, 2003

New link: Sacha! Well, she doesn't have a blog, but her wiki will at least keep you posted on stuff going on in her life... it even has pictures! :laughs:

I still have a lot to do, especially since I'm looking for a new cartridge for my GBA. Likewise, I have a test coming up in a while, so I guess I have to work on that as well...

It looks like SHE finally came around. Well, kind of. At least I know that I don't have to bug HER anymore. As far as I'm concerned, the ball will permanently be in HER court until further notice. But hey, I'm not complaining one bit. That takes quite a load off my shoulders now, doesn't it?

I'm preparing for tomorrow's debate for Theology: Abortion is not murder. We're on the opposition side...

A few more random thoughts. What would you say to someone who loves you but doesn't love you back? That's the Hot 10 today. Only in the Morning Rush, at Monster Radio, RX 93.1. I am so totally back to being a Rusher... haha-haha!

Lastly, I beat the fag in KOF 2K2. Apparently, Choi Bounge can really save me in a pinch. More on that next time, or when I decide to play again.

No comments: