Saturday, March 01, 2003

To all the people in OB who have given me a windfall of lovely thoughts, thank you so much! I promise to stop talking about the situation there now... I'll just wait and see what happens next. I'm banking on his not being THAT unforgiving...

Thanx on the tips for the Trademark, but I was looking for REGISTERED Trademark. You know that one, right? The R with a circle?

I spoke to *jaded* again yesterday. (If you're wondering why I still don't call her by her real name, Bernadette's pretty long, and I have a male friend named JB. I'm just avoiding confusion.) She's been a really wonderful friend to me, and I guess things are going excellently. Hopefully, she didn't tire of all my rantings and my roleplaying yesterday. Methinks I freaked her friend out with all the stuff I did, involving yaoi overtones, and Brian McKnight's attempt at a Tagalog song.

We had an interesting theory on something... it was a brazen theory on my part, and she was riding along with the joke. As someone I know keeps on saying, jokes are half-meant, so even then, my thoughts on it might have some merit to it... heh.

I'm just glad I can talk to someone like her. I'm equally glad that I get the chance to return the favor every now and then...

Expect a new layout soon. Credits will of course go where credits are due. I'm still this little HTML scrub you know... :laughs:

Grace is going to have her Thesis defense today. All the power to her...

No comments: