Wednesday, March 05, 2003

I have a few things I hope to be talking about, but onto my long-delayed novel first...

It's still going to happen. Before I graduate, you'll be able to read something. That, I can guarantee... :laughs:

I mean, I got the powers down to pat already, and most of the names are done with. I just really need to find a way to bring half the team together realistically, then the other half will come around one at a time... when I get beyond that (Yes. I am OC when it comes to being linear.), I can then write the story "only I can tell" (I think. I hope.). Ato gave me quite a bit of help on the character powers, and all I'm waiting for is for him to unveil his progress with the fic he's been trying to write.

This is not meant to hit anyone specifically, but a general observation... how often have I seen genuinely smooth breakups? I've been reading, observing, and talking to people lately, and I realized that most of the time, when someone says that he or she had a smooth breakup, that's most often just what he or she hopes it to be. After some time of settling the dust, the bitterness ensues. I look at this as a fair warning to me... would I want myself or Grace to be bitter towards the other? I think not. That's prolly why I don' let any spat, no matter how trivial, end up getting out of hand. I suppose that's the best thing for me to do, given my situation with her. I think the two of us have come a pretty long way already. Okay. Enough with the lurve mush. It's so unlike me...

One down, two to go. I think out of the two remaining, only one has a high potential of being resolved. The other one... I'll just give it a bit more time, but when I cut it, I cut it. *jaded* and I talked about the reasons behind it, and she's right: at one point, I WILL stop dwelling on it, because I should, and that's the way life works out for me, all the same...

With that said, I'm glad to put you back in my links list. I'll work on incorporating more of your links when I change the layout of this blog (With a lot of help from *jaded*, I suppose.). I have a certain direction I intend to take in reformatting this thing...

Still, rest assured that the reformed Marcelle would be a little more bearable than the last time... I'm glad we can move on now, and this is the last time I'd be addressing the issue here (Which, hopefully, is now water under the bridge.)... thank you so much.

I have Ring 2 and 0 in my hands right now. It's about time I finished wondering about these films, especially since loath that I am, I forgot to view the first part of Ring 2. Not really forget. It was more like the computer didn't play the first file...

I just gave a report on Being in the subject of Interhumanity. While I would admit that I'm not half or even a quarter as good as a few Philosophy majors I know of (Err... that's prolly because I'm in Comm. Go figure.), I still love the subject a lot. On the topic of Being, as opposed to Seeming, I ended up talking about The Others (Refer to my review for details.), and then I gave this really obscure quip on Mr. Bulaong: from afar, he seems to be John Estrada. Look closely, and the being reveals itself to be no more than Jon Bulaong... still, few people got the resemblance. As a friend I know would put it, "That's an insult to Mr. Bulaong . He's way better (Or did I hear LOOKS better? Haha-haha!) than John Estrada." Okay, okay. So she feels strongly about this... :laugh:

That explains why I'm not mentioning who she is... :grins:

For what it was worth, I came up with a decent report, but I didn't feel too happy about it. I felt that it was sub-par by my standards, and I wish I had more time to work on my style...

Looks like ring rust isn't isolated to debating, as far as I'm concerned.

One last thought: I wonder how much success I could potentially gain from restarting Pinoy Wrestling... :chuckles:

No comments: