Wednesday, June 16, 2004

Just a few thoughts to keep myself organized. I'm too busy to make a full post for today, so I'll defer it to tomorrow...

- I still don't have any gift for Chico.

- I hitched a ride with Jess last night, and the whole night there was extremely funny. From Zig to birthday boy Mikko J (That's a DJ name, if I ever heard of one. I should've asked him for the rights to it: DJ Mikko J...)to the nice moment of hearing from Jess, all of these things really proved to be fairly memorable.

- The Ateneo has this new waste segregation program with some taped message being played over and over again in the Calf.

- Today's show was fun and the chatroom was loaded like Hades. Anne and I had fun plugging the parlor that did her hair...

- Some people showed up in the station, which caught me completely off guard...

Yeah, we'll work on the body of the post next time...

No comments: