Tuesday, June 22, 2004

Whoosh! Scatterbrained Entry

Today's boardwork was extremely amusing, no question about it...

.:More Shots:.

... in the arm, that is.

Aside from the disturbing news about a Japanese teacher forcing his student to write an apology letter for falling asleep in class in his own blood, today was really good to me. I understand I still don't read as fast as I should be reading my AOB's on the air, but at least, I actually sound decent nowadays. Moreover, I've been getting some genuine fan text from someone who sent in twice that I sounded great on the air and I should keep it up (I hope that's not one of my friends who just thought it's nice to pad some positive opinion about me...).

And yes, my former critic has been texting quite a bit as well...

I also enjoyed my interaction with Anne today. She was having a hard time talking, so I took it upon myself to rib her that her blood is trickling down her mouth and she looks like a vampire, though of course we know that's not true at all. Still, it's worth a laugh, and I was more or less testing the limits of the MTRCB by calling Ben Affleck "Mr. Ben Gay".

Yes, I'm whizzing through what happened in the whole boardwork. We had a nice topic, really. We were asking the listeners to translate the saying, "Ang mahirap kunin, masarap kaining" into English, and someone submitted something about being harder means being better.... really fun day, and I even managed to bond with some of the chatters in YM.

So if you guys are interested, feel free to chat... driveandgrind@yahoo.com. I'll be manning the fort every six to nine in the morning...

Lots of fun today, really. Lots of fun...

No comments: