Thursday, July 01, 2004

Ahahaha!!!

.:Something For Next Time:.

The Divine Vending Machine...

.:Laugh Trip!:.

Check out this Parody. It's so effing hilarious... :) It's a guy or girl pretending to be konyo, but it's so stylized that you know it's a parody.

.:I Forgot About This...:.

So Dr. Ibana was in class last Tuesday, quoting an article from Francis Magalona about his drinking problem...

Dr. Ibana: "Kaya't ako'y natutong hindi na uminom ng gaano. Kinontrol ko. Kung dati nga, hindi ko man lang naaamoy ang buhok ng mga anak ko bago ako umalis ng bahay dahil sa kakainom. Ngayon, pinaliliguan ko pa sila."

Marcelle: Huh? Sino pinapaliguan niya? Si Maxene?

Oh, man. The class sure had a good laugh with that.

.:Swing, Swing:.

I'll review Spiderman next time...

... Anyways, my gratitude to Sacha for springing tickets for me for last night's G4 screening of Spiderman 2. I had a lot of fun, truth be told. It's just ironic because I'm not watching the film the first time around with Grace again, just like Spiderman 1, so it's a bit of deja vu for me, as I watched it with Dominique, Carl, Mrs. Chua, and Sacha...

I was delayed on my way there, though. Peppy had some car problems, so I had to bust out for a taxi, but I guess it's all right. I'd imagine that the 100 or so I spent would've been how much I'd have paid for the ticket, anyway, which was 120 bucks, so it all balances out.

Anyways, Dominique was teasing me and all over passing up a chance to get to the Toy Con last Saturday, and he was laughing off my attempts to say that I'm happy with the cards I got, anyway. He then used Sacha's sketch as a means to get me to give him tickets to "I, Robot"... very crafty guy... and yeah, all that gushing over Jinky Coronado was funny as well.

Carl, on the other hand, was wondering about whether or not she and Sach should chaperone Cha and Pan-M on their movie date soon for 13 going on 30. Okay... if you really want to... but I'm not going to be helping you out there, unless Sach makes it ::ahem:: worth my while... but yeah, these guys were really making me take notice of anything Chinese in the film, or outside of the film...

Which reminds me. The last few times I've been riding a tricycle on my way to school, I usually sit beside some Chinita girl or another. Talk about coincidences...

Anyways, there were lots of funny moments in Spiderman 2, and I enjoyed the seemingly more comedic route the film took, especially with the split personality-afflicted rendition of Doc Ock. I was half-expecting him to go "we will find my preciousssss...". and since I didn't get that, I filled it in myself. We were tossing about a lot of side comments about the film, but this one took the cake...

So Spiderman holds two jobs at the same time, and happens to be a student as well. Other than the small fact that he sticks to walls and shoots webs, who does this guy remind you of?

Sach was funny when she was re-introducing me to her mom, though...

Sacha: Marcelle already has his dream jobs... he's both a teaching assistant and a DJ for a radio station. And he's really good with Dance Maniax. You should see him.

You do know what they say about the good dancers...

.:She's Baaaaaccckkk!!!:.

My dear, dear partner, Anne, is feeling a bit better now, as was quite obvious when we did the show today. It was fun, really, as it was trivia day. I left my earphones, so I was even more focused than usual, and I now have a timecard in the office, so it makes me feel like a genuine employee of WAVE 89.1 now... 'cept I still don't have a paycheck to speak of. Heh. We had to hold off training, though, as she's still a bit under the weather.

Anyways, I noticed that there were a couple of chatters in the chatrooms who were really hungry for attention. It's not like people would give a flying care if they suddenly started a flame war with one another in the chatroom. It's frankly a bit pathetic, if you ask me, and it annoys the other people in the room. Heck, there're quite a few annoying chatters in there period... ah, well. All in a day's work, I guess.

.:Pwn3d And Others:.

driveandgrind: Sayang, may klase pa rin.
driveandgrind: I wanna sleep...


jefuyren : heheheheh... u sleep in the class

driveandgrind: Not if you're teaching it, jeff.


Man, that made me feel a bit sad... heh. But then, I got pwn3d today as well...

Marcelle: It might be Hitchcock day at Sacha's on Saturday, so if you're going, I hope you can bring my laptop. I'd want to take home my beloved by then.

Peppy: Who? Eric?

Marcelle: Damn. I set myself up for that.

Peppy: You sure did.

And one last transcript...

Marcelle: I was under the impression that you were invited, Eric.

Eric: I wasn't.

Marcelle: Maybe she assumed you were busty?
Marcelle: I mean... busy?


Ah, well...

No comments: