Friday, July 23, 2004

Sigh...

.:There Might Be Some Good News:.

For a change, neh? After my boardwork with George this morning (Which wasn't... pretty. We can hit off a good convo, but I just don't have much chemistry with her.), we had talks over how my schedule should be, and how comfortable I was working with JDa last Tuesday. Realizing that I built my schedule around the Drive and Grind... let's not jinx it by calling it, but you get the idea.

We had a fire drill during our boardwork, and because of the stuff weighing down my mind, I ended up going down despite the fact that I wasn't supposed to be doing that since it was our boardwork... ah, well.

.:Uber-Boring:.

Funny point of conversation during Dr. Ibana's class, where me and Camilo were teaching assistants, though…

A couple of times, some girls go out of the classroom to maybe freshen up or something. Two of them, one Chinita, the other otherwise, smiled at me on their way out. I naturally smiled back. Camilo (Who’s gay, if in case you didn’t know.) slaps my arm, raises his eyebrow and says…

Ikaw ha. May girlfriend ka na, pero ang landi-landi mo.

Gyeh?

.:An Overdue Thank-You Note:.

This time, it won't be unsent®...

Dear Jess,

I may have seemed like an ingrate the past couple of weeks that you've been commenting on my most mundane of posts and your incessantly wonderful advice, but I guess I was mostly looking for the perfect opportunity to thank you for all of it. I realize this isn't the perfect opportunity, either, but I may as well thank you now.

There're times when I feel so down in the dumps, and I have to admit that a simple insightful comment from you more often than not makes my day. I suppose that's because I find it very refreshing that a relatively new friend like you seems to know me far better than most other friends I have. I treasure that. I sincerely appreciate that. Sometimes, I jokingly wonder if you're the only person who comments in my LJ who actually takes me seriously. You have no idea how much all those insights mean to me...

If there's ever a chance that this jabroni can humbly return the favor to you, don't hesitate to ask. Inasmuch as you were always there, willing to listen to me from my moments of Brilliance to my Divine ignorance from time to time, I'd want to be able to do the same for you, though I recognize I'd prolly have to fall in line. :)

Take care, Jess. And enjoy your prizes for “What's Showing”... :)


.:Radio Idol:.

RX has started this Radio Idol contest, and I must say that some people there really have banked mostly on lakas ng loob more than anything else, especially talent. Some famous last words from some of the rejects…

If I were given a chance, to became your new DJ idol… I know I will not have any regrets for the rest of my life…

I think God gave me this talent to speak, and I want to share it with the world…

Everyone I know tells me that I have a really good voice sound. So I decide to give it a try…

Why do I have the feeling that if I auditioned there, I wouldn’t be “worthy” myself, either? Heh.

.:Magic Needlist:.

For my current Black deck, I suppose I need the following cards:

4 Sculpting Steel
4 Grafted Skullcap
4 Isochron Scepter (?)
4 The Rack
4 Chains Of Mephistopheles (Ha!)
2 Cabal Coffers
1 Vampiric Tutor
1 Voltaic Key
1 Demonic Tutor
1 Grim Monolith
1 Sol Ring
1 Mana Crypt

Isochron lock with Black and White... would that work? Hmmm... sounds good enough to try...

**************************************************

.:An Unsent Thank-You Note: The Unsent Series, Part XI:.

This time around, I won’t even say to whom this letter should go to… but it should be pretty clear to whom this letter is for…

Thank you so much.

You’ve given Marcelle a reason to wake up in the morning.

You’ve given Marcelle a reason to smile and feel that he’s actually worth something.

In the middle of the night, you go out of your room, into the other room, and put a blanket on him the moment he starts shivering in cold. Then you kiss him on the forehead for good measure, look at him lovingly while he’s asleep, then go back to sleep yourself.

In the darkest of hours, you were there for Marcelle, no matter how impossible it seemed for you to be there.

You’ve stayed with Marcelle all these years, in spite of every quirk, weirdness, or idiosyncrasy he managed to show to you throughout that time. It’s hard to remember the last time he was actually glamorous in your presence…

Most of all, thank you. Because you loved him, and you still love him.

And you know what? I love you, too. With all my heart.

No comments: