Monday, July 19, 2004

Finally...

.:Lovely:.

I had to bow out of last Friday's poi training simply because I was too tired to go to Sacha's house and then head to class at nine in the morning the following day. It honestly seemed a wee bit difficult for me, so I decided to pass on it instead. Nonetheless, what I found to be rather amusing about the whole thing was the fact that there was this weird coincidence wherein some macho dancers got arrested on the same day, which led them to conclude where I really was.

From what I heard, the cute eldest sister of Sacha was there, although in addition to being very cute, she's also very married. In any case, I called Sach at her house that evening then got to speak to Dominique, who seemed to be having a lot of fun ribbing me here and there, as well as actually dropping some cryptic lines on topics regarding God knows what. I was too particularly perturbed at the time to really let most of the conversation register with me... ah, well.

.:Annoying As Hades:.

The new Sable deck I built is definitely annoying the Hades out of most of my opponents. It's not easy to try and lock horns with a superstar who just refuses to stay down, what with the Rock's ability adding onto her already potent arsenal-eradicating ability. These enforcer superstars really are doing well...

I suppose the whole deal has more or less made my opponents realize why I'd have been the top player in the country had I not been eligible...

.:Broken:.

Imagine a new music video for Seether’s song featuring Amy Lee, “Broken”.

While the song blares in the background, pictures of Necropotence, Tolarian Academy, Ric Flair, Cable, Mind Over Matter, Ancestral Recall, and Strip Mine are flashing all over the screen. That’d be such an interesting video to make…

’Cause I’m brooooookkkkkeeeennnn…

.:It's Been A While:.

Grace and I had a very simple date yesterday, and I must say that I'm exceedingly pleased over how it turned out. I know that I was guilty of being fixated over certain ideas and people yesterday, but I'm glad I managed to redeem myself to the point that she took it all in stride. I guess there really isn't much to say about that. I'm just glad that I made her happy for one day, as I'm pretty certain that her studies will really be giving her quite a headache, considering how much she still has to do... ah, well. I hope she'll be doing just fine...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey maybe you shouldn't be posting this stuff ....

Anonymous said...

This has been a pretty old post. Why not?