Thursday, July 22, 2004

Everything You Want...

.:Multi-Gaming:.

In between games of the VS system, Magic, and a few moments of showing RAW Deal cards around, I managed to have the time to go there and more or less get a good grasp of how the different decks I've been playing do actually work. I kind of liked the Arkham Inmates worked. They had some really powerful combos that just made their opponents stop in their tracks the moment they get hit with it. Bane and Joker working together is an example of that...

Afterwards, I just hung around with DenMarc, Jason, and Jess, as the latter two had dinner (The chicken salpicao, which Jess generously shared with me, was nothing short of splendid.). They were joking around for the most part, and then decided to watch “I, Robot” (The review of which I hope to come up with soon.) at Robinson's Marikina. I just hitched with them up until the LRT station.

I'm too drained to transcribe the comedy gold. Probably because I'm in no laughing mood right now.

.:RAW Deal Is A Family Game?:.

Let us try and prove that theory… visually.

The latest RAW Deal set, entitled Divas Overload, is all about putting the female wrestlers in the WWE to the forefront. The first picture is proof that women wrestlers can be every bit as technically sound as their male counterparts…


Putting the “pow” in powerbomb… eat that!

The next picture showcases how gentlemanly Scott Steiner can be. God knows how hard it is for Stacy to enter the ring, given her back problems…


It’s all about camera angles.

See? WWE RAW Deal is a very family-oriented game, despite allegations to the contrary!

.:Today's Song Of The Day:.

Everything You Want
by Vertical Horizon

Somewhere there's speaking
It's already coming in
Oh and it's rising at the back of your mind
You never could get it
Unless you were fed it
Now you're here and you don't know why

But under skinned knees and the skid marks
Past the places where you used to learn
You howl and listenListen and wait for the
Echoes of angels who won't return

Chorus:
He's everything you want
He's everything you need
He's everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
He says all the right things
At exactly the right time
But he means nothing to you
And you don't know why

You're waiting for someone
To put you together
You're waiting for someone to push you away
There's always another wound to discover
There's always something more you wish he'd say

(Chorus)

But you'll just sit tight
And watch it unwind
It's only what you're asking for
And you'll be just fine
With all of your time
It's only what you're waiting for

Out of the islandInto the highway
Past the places where you might have turned
You never did noticeBut you still hide away
The anger of angels who won't return

(Chorus)

I am everything you want
I am everything you need
I am everything inside of you
That you wish you could be
I say all the right things
At exactly the right time
But I mean nothing to you and
I don't know why
And I don't know why
Why...
I don't know

No comments: