Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Here...

.:Ish Her Birthday:.

Madame Jess celebrated her birthday yesterday, and I made sure to greet her on the air... =)

.:Smoothness:.

This time around, my boardwork with George went really smooth. It was a lot better than the last couple of times, as we seemed to know how to catch one another already, and we really managed to turn any of our bloopers into moments for comedy instead, which I'm sure must've helped the listeners get into it far better than usual.

I did try to board with Jda for a short while again, though, as I arrived early enough to do around over a half hour of additional work that really seemed enjoyable to me, to say the least. George teased me about me and Grace on the air, as I ran into her last Sunday in SM Centerpoint. We had to try and whitewash that a while later: I try my best to not mention that I'm taken on the air...

Nonetheless, things were amusing for the most part, especially that “down and dirty” tag, which I loved to deliver with some measure of feeling. My bloopers there were funny, as I said stuff like “Get down and dirty with us now”, which George quickly commented on, as I had to correct that one and tell them when they could... get down and dirty with us... heh.

George: So you had an ice cream date with a “friend” last night...

Marcelle: It's not what you think. A third person joined us after a while and...

George: Oh! A threesome?

Oh, boy. I got snagged there...

.:How Utterly Boring:.

You know what this is about, and what subject I'm referring to. Moving on... let's talk about something more worthwhile. Offhand, though, Camilo had a lot of scathing comments regarding Dr. Ibana... something about him not being too pleased over having to meet the person for lunch on a regular basis...

In the vein of being “boring”, Dr. Barbazza didn't show up for class today, either. Oh, well. That's too bad, as it means a free cut for us... oh, well. I figured I could've then headed to Eastwood to see the poi auditions, but then again, I figured wrong...

.:Sagacity:.

Marcelle, you're not falling in love with her. You're gloating.

Better the latter than the former at this point in my life, then.

No comments: